Automatic Float Switch With Cover - --Converts bilge pumps to fully automatic operation. Maximum amp draw is 12-amps (at 12-Volts D.C.) Automatic Float Switch features a compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24&#deg; angle. No large voltage drop which reduces bilge pump output like some reed switch designs. Incorporates a reliable and affordable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2" water level. Wire leads do not flex or hinge with the float as on some competitive models. Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling, and prevents debris interference. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock. Contains no mercury, which is listed as a health hazard and "Persistent Toxic Substance" in over 26 states.
- Float switch installs directly onto the rear slots of the V-series pump bracket.
- Features a convenient test knob to test pump operation.
- Rated Voltage 12- and 24-Volt,
- CE rated with a 36" wire connector
- Manufacturer: Attwood
- Part Number: 4201-1, 4201-7
- Bulk Packaging