Skip to content
- Stainless Steel Neat Cleat
- Length: 4 1/2”
- Strong and durable, each stanchion is a 7/8" rod of solid enhanced #316 Stainless Steel alloy.
- Friction springs hold the cleat up at any position and makes sure it stays up when pulled up
- Has a neat, continuous contour to prevent snags and stubbed toes.
- Installation is simple and quick, just drill twice with an appropriate hole saw.
- Drainage receptacles (included) press-fit onto the threaded studs to capture moisture and send it to the bilge.
- The receptacle outlet is sized for standard 1/4" pilot tubing (not included) so you can use parts from existing inventory.
- Photos of actual part can be supplied upon request.