H5000,Race Display: The H5000 Race Display features a clear segmented display for viewing essential data at a glance, with update rates up to 10Hz. A unique bar graph provides an immediate visual reference. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast.
The H5000 Race Display features a large, clear, 5-inch screen, designed for viewing essential data at a glance. A dedicated page key allows quick switching between stored pages which each display 2 data values, updated at rates of up to 10Hz, alongside a unique bar graph providing immediate visual indication of performance targets, countdown timer status and more.
The Race Display is straightforward to install either alongside other H5000 system components, as a display for the highly accurate H5000 CPU data, or as part of a new or existing NMEA 2000 compatible network. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Race Display is completely corrosion resistant. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast.
- Bright, 5-inch bonded LCD display: The transflective H5000 Race Display is highly visible both in bright sunlight and at night.
- Visual Target Indicator: The Race Display?s unique bar graph gives you an instant visual on target data, start time and more.
- Low Power: Incredibly low power draw ? perfect for offshore racing and blue water cruising
- Tough design - built to last: No external metal parts and completely corrosion resistant, providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements ? whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Race Display is NMEA 2000 compatible for ease of integration into your existing network
- Display Size: 5? widescreen
- Resolution: N/A (Custom Segmented data display)
- Backlighting: LED
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC nominal (powered from network)
- Display Resolution: N/A
- Display Type: Custom Segmented data display
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Backlighting Levels: 10 levels
- Display Size: 5?
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IP67
- Product Width: 178mm
- Product Depth: 8mm (visible front), 32mm (rear including all cables)
- Product Height: 114mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12V DC nominal (powered from network)
- Networking Connectors
- Network: 1x Micro-C connector on flying lead
Condition: In Stock, Ready to Ship! This unit is in excellent physical condition and was removed from a boat that received a total electronics refit. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.