Skip to content
- Furuno SC-50 Boat Marine GPS Heading Sensor Satellite Compass System Processor Unit
- The SC-50 is a satellite compass designed with FURUNO’s advanced GPS kinematic technology.
- This compass finds a wide range of applications for any type of ship and mobile unit, at sea or on land.
- Perfect for use as heading sensor for Radar/ARPA, AIS, ECDIS, scanning sonar
- There are no mechanical parts such as gimbals or rotating motor, thus the compass is free from routine maintenance
- The performance is not affected by geomagnetism thus it is suitable for use on any vessel
- No need for speed correction like a gyrocompass
- Short settling time - three minutes
- Meets the following requirements: IMO MSC. 116(73), ISO/FDIS 22090-3, IMO A. 694(17), IEC 60945 (2002-08), IEC 61162 (2000).
- Manufacturer: Furuno
- Model Number: SC-50
- Part Number: SC-501
Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! NOS New Old Stock. See Photos