The Groco Paragon senior water pressure system is the premier water system pump recommended for vessels 45 feet or larger. The Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency. With 11 gpm flow and a 30-50psi operating range, this pump easily handles the demands of multiple showers, faucets, washing machines, ice makers, fresh water washdown, and toilet fixtures running simultaneously. It can also be utilized as a multiple location salt-water washdown. This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10-feet), and provides flow up to 11 GPM in the 35 - 50 PSI pressure range.
- 11 GPM Water Pressure System Pump
- Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
- Patented Noflo dry-tank protection suspends pump operation if the water supply is interrupted
- Use with the largest pressure storage tank that will fit into the available space; MUST be size PST-2 or larger
- Overall dimensions for DC units are 20-5/16"L x 6-1/2"W x 10-3/8"H
- Weight: 38 lb
- UL listed, CE recognized
- For either gas or diesel powered vessels.
- Condition: In Stock, Ready to Ship! This unit is in excellent physical condition and just serviced by Groco. They installed a P-9000 Major Service Kit so pump is like new. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.