Hella marine NaviLED PRO 2NM Port Lamps combine precision engineered optics with sophisticated LED technology to provide extremely high levels of visibility (up to 2NM).
Hella Multivolt electronics provide consistent illumination and safety from 9V to 33V DC. These innovative electronics also increase the energy efficiency of the lamps, allowing them to operate while drawing less than 2.5W.
Every Hella NaviLED PRO is calibrated and tested to meet or exceed international standards and features advanced optic technology to ensure 100 percent correct light output and consistent light distribution angles. NaviLED PRO lamps are completely maintenance free. They feature sealed, high impact acrylic housings, and do not have filaments to break, making the lamps extremely shock, UV, vibration, corrosion and impact resistant as well as waterproof.
- NaviLED Pro Port Navigation Light Lamp with Ultra Heavy Duty Lens
- Note: These lamps are certified specifically for Europe and all EC member states with BSH and Wheelmark approvals for both recreational and commercial vessels.
- Series: 9900
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed.
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine cable.
- Material Description: High impact resistant acrylic lens.
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern - Less than 3.2W combined.
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Approvals: Wheelmark (MED), BSH, IMO Col Reg 72, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Manufacturer: Hella Marine
- Model: NaviLED PRO
- Model Number: 2LT 959 900-611
- Par Number: 959900611