The IC-M 502, with its slim 4" x 6" dimensions, will easily fit into your cabin console or dashboard. The generous front panel provides large function switches and a wide LCD. With full dot matrix characters, information can easily be read under any lighting conditions.
Don't worry about water of any kind. With a waterproof rating equivalent to JIS 7, the IC-M502 and HM-127 have been constructed to withstand the wettest conditions.
An independent "DISTRESS" switch with spring type cover can transmit a formatted distress alert with your position and time. Up to 40 distress IDs are available. Also, 40 received messages can be stored (distress or other). Emergency readiness can be edited to your preference in advance. When GPS is connected, the LCD displays latitude, longitude and time (UTC or local).
- High Performance Marine DSC VHF Marine Radio Transceiver Hailer
- New compact 4" x 6" flush mount design"
- Includes fully integrated HM-126 Mic
- Submersible JIS-7 construction (minus connection cables)
- Built-in Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
- All International, USA and Canadian channels, plus weather channels with alert function available
- Keypad and display backlighting with 8 adjustable levels
- Supplied Remote Function Mic for clear reception and transmission
- Convenient one-touch "TAG" scanning selection with simple add/delete
- Instant access to Ch 16 and Ch 9 (or Call channel)
- Optional UT-98 or UT-112 voice scramblers for communications privacy
- Up to 22 free channels are available
- Manufacturer: Icom
- Part Number: IC-M502
- Condition: In Stock and Ready to Ship! This unit is in very good physical condition and was removed from a boat that received a total electronics refit. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.