- Marine 1/8” Brass Fitting Compression Union
- Size: 1/8”
- Length: 0.64"
- Hex: 0.31
- Material: Brass
- Typical Application: Use with copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing. Manufactured for low and medium-pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved. Not recommended for application using gaseous media.
- Vibration: Fair resistance - use long nut when greater vibration resistance is needed.
- Temperature Range: -65o F to +250o F (-53o C to +121o C) range at maximum operating pressures.
- Used With: Aluminum, copper, brass and plastic tubing. Plastic tubing requires insert. Not recommended for steel tubing.
- Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE.
- Manufacturer: Midland Metal
- Model Number: Union
- Part Number: 18-062, 18062
- Also Known As:
- 00062-02, 11032, 162200, 262X2, 50915K131, 62-2, 622, 62A-22, 62C-2, 62x2, 862-2, 8622, C62-2, S62-2