- 3/16” Compression X 1/8” MNPTF Straight Brass Male Adapter Fitting
- End Style: Compression X Male NPTF
- Size: 3/16” x 1/8”
- A: 0.84
- Hex: 0.43
- Shape: Straight / Connector
- Material: Brass
- Typical Application: Use with copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing. Manufactured for low and medium-pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved. Not recommended for application using gaseous media.
- Vibration: Fair resistance - use long nuts when greater vibration resistance is needed.
- Temperature Range: -65o F to +250o F (-53o C to +121o C) range at maximum operating pressures.
- Used With: Aluminum, copper, brass, and plastic tubing. Plastic tubing requires insert. Not recommended for steel tubing.
- Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE.
- Manufacturer: Midland Metal
- Model Number: Male Adapter
- Part Number: 18-177, 18177
- Also Known As:
- 00068-0302, 12015, 168320, 268X3, 50915K312, 68-32, 68-3A, 683A, 68A-3A, 68C-3-2, 68x3, C68-3-2, S68-3-2