Skip to content
Midland Metal 40-011, 40011 1/8" X 6" Red Brass Pipe Fitting Plumbing Nipple
- 1/8" X 6" NPT Red Brass Pipe Fitting Plumbing Nipple
- 1/8" Diameter X 6" Long
- Nipple for connecting and extending plumbing pipes.
- This fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads.
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 for use in drinking water supplies of pH 6.5 and higher.
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to female threaded pipes and fittings.
- Red brass is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel.
- Made of Alloy 230 from seamless red brass pipe for greater ease in machining than yellow brass.
- Chemical analysis is 85% copper, 15% Zinc and conforms to federal Specifications WWN-351.
- Meet ASTM B687-97 and MS51846 for standard brass nipples, and MS51872 for extra heavy brass nipples.
- Brass nipples are in compliance with California's Health & Safety code section 116875 (AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
- Manufacturer: Midland Metal Mfg
- Model Number: Red Brass Nipple
- Part Number: 40-011 40011
- Also Known As:
- 06113-0296, 11101X0060RR, 113-A6, 113A6, 113RB-A6, 2002-600, 201060, 350354, 38300-0260, 4160, 4422488, 4568K122, 6.6187E+12, 6618702479800, 700106, 80300-0260, 86NI4001060C, BR186N, BRN-0160, NA-0160, NBR006