Skip to content
Midland Metal 44-530 44530 2” x 1-1/4" Bronze Reducing Hex Bushing Fitting
- 2” x 1-1/4" Marine Grade Bronze Reducing Hex Bushing Fitting
- Reducing Hex Bushing Fitting for connecting plumbing pipes
- This fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads.
- Female / Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to threaded pipes and fittings
- Bronze is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel.
- All threads are accurately machined and gauged to ensure a perfect fit with the pipe.
- All fittings are individually tested under water to ensure quality.
- Bronze provides a tighter seal and is easier to install then other metals.
- Can be used for water, plumbing, heating, pneumatic and marine applications.
- Able to resist the harmful effects of corrosion when coming into contact with salt water or fresh water polluted with mineral acids or peaty soils
- UL/ FM Approved
- Manufacturer: Midland Metal
- Part Number: 44-530, 44530
- Also Known As: 110-MJ, 110-MJ CAST, 2-BRB-2012, 200142, 3141, 36HB1020012C, 383-32-20B, 4422280, 4429K474, 550420, 6.01443E+12, 6014432209800, 621440399, 66020X12, B-BU0806, BA-BUS2012, X114-3220