This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout.
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1/2" Premium Marine Heavy Duty Multipurpose Air and Water Hi-Temp Heater Hose
- Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- O.D. (Outside Diameter): 0.781" (19.8 mm)
- Construction: Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black.
- Resistant to weather, coolants, ozone, cold & heat.
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- Hi Temp, EPDM rubber, polyester reinforced and exceeds SAE J20R3.
- Designed for heater hose applications where resistance to antifreeze coolants and engine room temperatures are required.
- Resistant to coolants, ozone, cold & heat; and serve a variety of boat and plant pressurized application (water & air delivery)
- For use with: Applications requiring a premium grade braided hose, with excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to air, water, petroleum oils, gasoline, kerosene and fuel oil (to 120°F) and lubricating oils (to 212°F).
- Manufacturer: Trident Marine by Parker / Dayco
- Model Number: 132 Series
- Part Number: 132-0120
- Also Known As: Parker 7186-501
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.