This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout.
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1/2" Premium Marine USCG Type A1 Premium Marine Gas or Diesel Fuel Hose
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1/2"
- O.D. (Outside Diameter): .900"
- Length: By the Foot
- Premium marine fuel tank feed & vent hose is for use in fuel feed, vent, return and transfer within enclosed engine compartments
- Can be used for all marine fuels including gasoline, ethanol (up to 85%), diesel, bio-diesel and alcohol-enhanced (CE10) fuels.
- Braided reinforcement provides excellent flexibility and bend radius
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of: ISO 7840 Type A1, SAE J1527, and USCG Type A1 compliant, ABYC H24 and H33, NMMA Type Accepted and CE Certified requirements.
- Manufacturer: MPI, Marine Products International
- Model Number: Series 350
- Part Number: 350-0120
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.