The CP450C with ClearPulse CHIRP technology goes beyond high definition and offers increased resolution and deeper depths. ClearPulse CHRIP technology takes advantage of a wide spectrum of sonar signals to deliver amazing detail and accuracy. The CP450C features TruZoom mode for a precise magnified view of fish targets, bottom structure and baitfish without any loss of resolution seen with traditional fishfinder zoom mode.
Shallow water or offshore the CP450C can operate in a wide range of sonar frequencies simultaneously using two independent CHRIP sonar transceivers. CP450C can operate and detect fish and other underwater targets using any discreet frequency from 25 to 250 kHz, with exclusive mid-band frequency support in the 75 to 130 kHz range as well. This means no matter what you fish for, not matter where they hide, CP450C has the capability to detect and target the fish you want to catch!
The CP450C also features an ultra-fast 80 ping-per-second update rate, providing you with enhanced target detail and clarity in shallow water and when moving at high speeds. Unlike competitors high-speed scrolling, the CP450C actually images the bottom at up to twice the speed of the competition, providing real information on water depth and bottom conditions when you need it most.
CP450Cs ClearPulse CHIRP technology also excels in the most challenging conditions where other sounders fail. CP450C sees right through dense schools of baitfish, marking individual targets while simultaneously identifying game fish and marking the bottom. CP450C also works great in soft sea bed conditions where holding bottom is difficult for traditional depth sounders.
The CP450C ClearPulse CHIRP Sonar Module is compatible with Raymarine?s latest 3rd generation C-Series and E-Series multifunction display, the CP450C sounder connects using SeaTalkhs networking. Complete your CP450C system with your choice of Raymarine depth transducers. For best performance, connect to the CP450C to one or more of Raymarine's CHIRP compatible broadband transducers. CP450C is also compatible with many legacy Raymarine fishfinder transducers.
- ClearPulse CHIRP - Precision Sonar
- The CP450C with ClearPulse CHIRP technology goes beyond conventional sonar and offers amazing resolution and depth performance up to 10,000
- ClearPulse CHRIP technology takes advantage of a wide spectrum of sonar signals for a precise view of fish, structure and the entire water column Two Independent Sonars
- Shallow water or offshore the CP450C "CHIRPS" in a broad range of sonar frequencies with two independent CHIRP sonar transceivers built in Low, Mid and High Frequency Bands
- The CP450C detects fish and other underwater targets using any discreet frequency from 25 to 250 kHz. CP450C also offers mid-band frequency support in the 75 to 130 kHz range. This means no matter what they fish for, no matter where they hide, CP450C intelligently detects and targets the fish fisherman want to catch! Ultra-fast
- 80 ping-per-second update rate delivers up to twice the refresh speed of conventional sonars, providing near real time view of water depth and bottom conditions when you need it most
- Manufacturer: Raymarine
- Model Number: CP450C
- Part Number: E102143
- Condition: In Stock, Ready to Ship! This unit is in excellent physical condition and was removed from a boat that received a total electronics refit. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.