Compact and accurate the Raystar 125 Satellite Differential GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to Raymarine's R Series, RL Series, C-Series and E-Series Multifunction displays. The Raystar 125 outputs either SeaTalk or NMEA 0183, and is fully compatible with Raymarine SeaTalk instruments and autopilots.
A self contained waterproof GPS receiver and antenna combined, the Raystar 125 delivers accuracy better then 3 meters by decoding Satellite Differential correction signals from the WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System.)
- Satellite Differential GPS Receiver
- Compatible with Raymarine E-Series, C-Series, Instruments and Autopilots.
- 12 channel satellite receiver with Satellite Differential corrections.
- WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS compatible.
- User selectable NMEA 0183 or Raymarine SeaTalk output.
- Low profile flush mount and threaded pole mount (1" x 14 TPI)
- Removeable interconnect cable facilitates easy installation.
- Built-in LED diagnostic indicator.
- 12V or 24V systems
- Manufacturer: Raymarine
- Model Number: Raystar 125
- Part Number: E32042
- Condition: In Stock and Ready to Ship! This unit is in very good physical condition and was removed from a boat that received a total electronics refit. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.