This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1/2" Premium Boat Marine USCG FIRE-ACOL Type A1 Gasoline or Diesel Low Permeation Fuel Tank Feed & Vent Hose
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1/2"
- Length: Sold By The Foot
- Low Permeation Fuel Hose has a special design NBR tube with an embedded plastic barrier layer to limit permeation.
- The design of this hose provides easy coupling insertion and the NBR/PVC cover is weather and UV resistant.
- The hose is also polyester reinforced and fire-resistant.
- This hose is primarily used for fuel feed (gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended fuels/ diesel / bio-diesel all blends).
- The temperature range is -20°F to 212°F.
Inner tube material provides extraordinary resistance to gasoline, diesel and alcohol-enhanced fuels.
- This hose complies with EPA and CARB very low permeation requirements.
- It meets USCG Type A1 requirements for pleasure boats, SAE J1527 Type A1, ISO 7840 Type A1, and NMMA/CE Type accepted standards
- Manufacturer: Shields, Sierra International, Seastar
- Model Number: Series 356
- Part Number: 16-365-0120, 116-365-0120
- Also Known As: 16-350-0120, 116-350-0120, 1163600120
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.