This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout. Longest continuous piece is 50'.
- 1/2" Premium Boat Marine USCG FIRE-ACOL Type A1 Gasoline or Diesel Low Permeation Fuel Tank Feed & Vent Hose
- Low Permeation Fuel Hose has a special design NBR tube with an embedded plastic barrier layer to limit permeation.
- The design of this hose provides easy coupling insertion and the NBR/PVC cover is weather and UV resistant.
- The hose is also polyester reinforced and fire-resistant.
- This hose is primarily used for fuel feed (gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended fuels/ diesel / bio-diesel all blends).
- The temperature range is -20°F to 212°F.
Inner tube material provides extraordinary resistance to gasoline, diesel and alcohol-enhanced fuels.
- This hose complies with EPA and CARB very low permeation requirements.
- It meets USCG Type A1 requirements for pleasure boats, SAE J1527 Type A1, ISO 7840 Type A1, and NMMA/CE Type accepted standards
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1/2"
- Length: Sold By The Foot
- Manufacturer: Shields
- Model Number: Series 356
- Part Number: 16-365-0120, 116-365-0120
- Also Known As: 16-350-0120, 116-350-0120, 1163600120