This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1/2" Premium Marine Extra Heavy Duty Multipurpose Air and Water Hi-Temp Heater Hose
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- O.D. (Outside Diameter): 0.75" (19.8 mm)
- Length: By the Foot
- Designed for heater hose applications where resistance to antifreeze coolants and engine room temperatures are required.
- Resistant to weather, coolants, ozone, cold & heat
- Construction: Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black.
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Hi Temp, EPDM rubber, polyester reinforced and exceeds SAE J20R3.
- Resistant to coolants, ozone, cold & heat; and serve a variety of boat and plant pressurized application (water & air delivery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- For use with: Applications requiring a premium grade braided hose, with excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to air, water, petroleum oils, gasoline, kerosene and fuel oil (to 120°F) and lubricating oils (to 212°F).
- For critical water connections, heat exchanger, toilet intake, small engine intake, bilge
pump intake/discharge, and below water line drains and scuppers
- Manufacturer: Shields, Sierra International, Seastar
- Model Number: 1600 Series
- Part Number: 16-160-0120, 116-160-0120
Also Known As:
- Goodyear Horizon 250
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.