This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1-1/2" Premium Boat Marine Wire Reinforced Wet Exhaust and Water Hose
- Length: Sold by the Foot
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1-1/2"
- O.D. (Outside Diameter): 1-53/64"
- Bend Radius: 5 X I.D.
- Improved compounding allows ShieldsFlex II to be used in marine water and wet exhaust applications.
- Designed for engine intake, bilge discharge, toilet and holding tank connections, scupper line.
- Also for marine wet exhaust where connection requires a long length (greater than four times the inside diameter) or the connection requires a significant bend.
- Material: Black Synthetic Rubber Tube and Cover.
- Reinforced with wire helix imbedded between plies of HD synthetic cord
- Resistant to exhaust fumes, ozone, mild chemicals, antifreeze and saltwater.
- Abrasion and odor permeation resistant.
- Temperature Range: -20° F - 200° F continuous / 250° F intermittent
- Meets or exceeds standards: SAE J2006 Type R2 standards.
- Manufacturer: Shields, Sierra International, Seastar
- Series Number: ShieldsFlex II 250
- Part Number: 16-250-1120, 116-250-1120
- Also Known As: MPI, Trident 250-1120
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.