Designed for direction finding and receiving International VHF channels, U.S. Weather Channels or Scandinavian Fishing Channels, and 121 .5 MHz distress frequency with its compact main unit.
This model provides a unique homing indicator as well as digital readout. Homing indicator is consist of 18 LEOs, and digital readouts are in one degree increments.
The digital display shows the bearing, the channel and gives a reading of the signal strength on a level meter as a measure of distance.
- Marine Compact VHF Automatic Digital Direction Finder
- Automatic Direction Finder, Dual bearing indication type
- International VHF channels, U.S
- Weather channels, 121.5MHz preset
- Wave form: F3E
- Dual bearing indication of Digital (numeric LCD) and Analog (bar LED)
- Scan receive up to 100 channels/10 groups
- Up to 100 Spot frequencies memoriable
- Manufacturer: Simrad Taiyo
- Part Number: TD-L1550
- Condition: In Stock and Ready to Ship! This unit is in good physical condition and was removed from a boat that received a total electronics refit. See Photos. Guaranteed in good working order and covered by a 14 day return policy. This listing is only for what is shown in the photos. No other parts or pieces are included.