**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require two opposed stainless steel hose clamps clamps at each connection.
- 1-1/2" X 50' Premium Marine Heavy Duty Multipurpose 200 PSI Air and Water Hi-Temp Heater Hose
- Resistant to weather, coolants, ozone, cold & heat
- Construction: Tube: ARPM Class C Tube
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1-1/2" (38.1 mm)
- O.D. (Outside Diameter): 2.03 (51.6 mm)
- Hi Temp, EPDM rubber, polyester reinforced and exceeds SAE J20R3.
- Resistant to coolants, ozone, cold & heat; and serve a variety of boat and plant pressurized application (water & air delivery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- For use with: Applications requiring a premium grade braided hose, with excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to air, water, petroleum oils, gasoline, kerosene and fuel oil (to 120°F) and lubricating oils (to 212°F).
- This hose serves below water line intake and discharge
- Applications: A/C, Air Conditioning, Engine Water, Sanitation
- Manufacturer: Trident Marine by Parker
- Model Number: 134 Series
- Part Number: 134-1120
Also Known As:
- Parker GST II 7093-150204
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.