This hose is sold by the foot. Enter the number of feet of hose required at checkout
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
See our other listing for other Premium Boat Marine Hose and Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. Two opposed stainless steel hose clamps should be used at each end of any marine hose connection.
- 1-1/2" Premium Heavy Duty Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust and Water Hose
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1-1/2"
- Length: Sold by the Foot
- Corrugated marine wet exhaust hose for longer connections with substantial bends
- Thick tube and cover with wire helix between 2 ply reinforcement
- Exceptional flexibility and bend radius
- Resists heat, ozone, exhaust fumes, panting and collapse
- Exceeds (SAE J2006-R2, and ABYC & NMMA P-1 exhaust standards)
- New Lloyd’s Registry Type Approved Cert. 02/00029
- Black High Temp EDPM Rubber 280°F (138°C) Max.
- Manufacturer: Trident Marine
- Model Number: Series 252 Corrugated
- Part Number: 252-1120
- Also Known As: 252-1125, 252-1126
- Shields, Sierra, Seastar 16-252-1120, 116-252-1120
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.