This hose is sold by the foot. Enter quantity of feet of hose needed at checkout
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require double clamps at each connection.
- 1" Premium Heavy Duty Wire Reinforced A2 Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Fill and Transfer Hose
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 1"
- Length: Sold by the Foot
- Trident A2 Fuel Fill Hose for gasoline fill hose (including ethanol blends) and diesel (including bio diesel blends).
- Built with the best fuel, fire and age resistant formulation.
- Provides extraordinary resistance against aging, fire, heat, cold and the ozone.
- Provides excellent bend-ability.
- Tube: NBR
- Cover: NBR/EPDM Blend
- Color: Black with Red Stripe
- Reinforcement: High Tenacity Polyester 2 spiral, Spring Steel Helix
- Exceeds ABYC H-24 & H-33, SAE J1527, ISO 7840, & USCG Type A2; and is NMMA Type Accepted, CE certified and Lloyds Registry Type Approved.
- Temperature Range: -4° F to 212°F (-20°C to 100°C)
- Bend Radius: 3" in.
- Working Pressure: 80 PSI
- Manufacturer: Trident Marine
- Model Number: Flex Series 327
- Part Number: 327-1000
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.