This hose is sold by the foot. Enter quantity of feet of hose needed at checkout. Longest continuous piece is 75'
$5 Flat Rate Shipping for Any Length
**When measuring your hose for replacement be sure to measure by the Inside Diameter (I.D.) to find correct hose size.
Don't forget to get some Hose Clamps. See our other listings for Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps. USCG regulations and ABYC Standards require double clamps at each connection.
- Type A1 Marine Fuel Hose for Commercial, Inspected & Recreational Vessels
- I.D. (Inside Diameter): 7/8" (22mm)
- For: Distribution, Return, Vent & Transfer
- For: Gasoline, alcohol blends & diesel.
- Exceeds all USCG, SAE J1942 & 1527 A1, ABYC H24 & H33 Standards; CE Certified; Type
- Approved by NMMA, Lloyd’s, DNV & ABS.
- Reinforced with 1 braid high tensile steel wire, blue (wipe clean) rubber cover & 2000psi burst pressure.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Resistant to all fuels, oil, weather, aging, abrasion, fire, heat, cold & ozone.
- Required on passenger vessels of 6 passengers or more.
- Uses Parker (Brass, Steel & Stainless Steel) reusable & crimp on fittings.
- Manufacturer: Trident Marine by Parker
- Model Number: Series 221FR
- Part Number: 221FR-16-RL
- Condition: New! In Stock, Ready to Ship! No returns or exchanges accepted for cut hose.